April 13, 2007

Deep Blue on Thom Hartmann

Just wanted to let you all know that I got on the Thom Hartmann program today, towards the tail-end of the second hour of his show, to talk about the Manders incident. He thought that it was great, saying "Good on ya, Deep Blue!" after I quickly recapped my experience to him. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to mention that I stopped him short of his expected path: Bashing Al Gore (probably also jabbing him about global warning) and illegal immigration in conjunction with Democratic policies. Nor was I able to mention that I wrote about it in my blog.

It was great talking with him, and I hope that I get on again in the future for another reason.

Maybe I should start pestering Manders and Michael Lafferty of the RN&R and any other right-winger who peddles in lies.

~ Deep Blue

No comments: